325時間 Part 2
325 Hours is a reality TV magazine which shows you the true face of crime. The show consists of severall short films.
The first part was aired together with The Beggar, the second one is much longer. 325 Hours II uses the two films from the first part and adds three new ones.
A man is peacefully sitting in his rocking chair and reads an interesting magazine article. He doesn't realise that criminals can appear at the next corner or even in your living room. Quietly an evil man approaches, ready to destroy the peaceful happiness of the other man. He gets near the rocking chair and... pulls the chair back! The peaceful man cries bitterly but it is too late - crime striked again!
A salesman is doing his job and tries to sell great things at each house door. But this time, things go a bit differently, because the house owner pulls him in his living room and forces him to go into the basement. Of course, the salesman is mildly irritated and he protests loudly as he is pushed into the heater room. The house owner locks him there, with no food at all. He pleasantly grins and is looking forward to read the news headlines... Three weeks later: 325 Hours is doing an interview with the forensic medician who also happens to be the twin brother of the dead salesman. The medician is holding his beer in one hand, his bear fur in another and is not unhappy about the death of his brother at all.
The Piano Player
A nephew plays a piano song for his favourite uncle. The uncle is relaxing to the smooth piano sounds but then a criminal runs into the room, hitting forcefully various keys on the piano. The weak heart of the uncle can not endure such noise and he dies an overly spectacular death.
The Honest Criminal
A criminal dressed in a traditional nothern German suit is ringing the door bell. He already has stolen a few items from another home, but his raid is not over yet. Truely believing in honesty, he tells the house owner right off the truth: that he is a criminal who has decided to steal items from his house. After a second attempt, the house owner lets him in. Honesty works! thinks the criminal but the house owner has other plans: he too wants to rob the criminal!
Crime is Everywhere
It's night. Ulrich Kracht, presenter of 325 Hours, is looking for criminals who are supposed to lure at each corner. Fortunately, he is quite lucky, because the first passer-by is a criminal! He beats down Kracht and takes his jackett. After such an incident, even Kracht has to relax a bit and it's a good thing that there is a nice man walking outside at night and showing sympathy. It's really bad luck, that this man is a criminal too and takes Kracht's trousers and shoes. Sitting in the cold night, Kracht finally ends the show.
- "Yeah, well you see. My twin brother, he truly looked like shit... oops, and by bear fur is moving..." (The Swayer)
- Jan found a shopping cart after we finished the last film. Because Pinguin TV is a no-budget station, he had the idea that the cart would be a quite nice broadcasting centre. He used it to announce the next broadcasting and then did a little stunt show with the cart.
- Shooting at night means that there is not much light. Therefore, the actors in Crime is Everywhere where barely visible.
- Two short films were never used. Seven short films were shot for 325 Hours.
- The strange name which should suggest that 325 Hours shows more of crime than just 24 Hours is derived from a German TV show called "24 Hours" (24 Stunden). The original show was much more harmless, of course ;-)
- The Honest Criminal is similar to other Pinguin TV films, where the criminals and/or the victims were overly honest and polite. The Robbery is a similar film.
325時間 Part 2
原題: 325 Stunden II
音楽: Sheer Heart Attack (Queen)
メディア: PAL SVHS
俳優: Daniel I., ヤン・テゥワェスタン (ロッキング人, セールスマン, 医者), Jens Widderich, ルーファス・ワィット (ギャング, 家主), マティアス・ヤープ (取材記者, off commentary)