Toy museum in Hamburg, Germany
(1) A toy bus for children - it's must be great sitting in there. Wish I had something like this wenn I was a child.
(2) There are not only toys in this museum. On the left is a cooking place and on the right a washing bassin.
(3) The museum feels more like an attic which is a welcome change to the somewhat clean and neatly organized museums.
(4) This is a penguin, but not Otto, the leader of the "Dachbodenbande"
(5) Other wonderful old toys.
Toy museum "Die Dachbodenbande"
The toy museum is situation near the Miniature Wonderland in Hamburgs Speicherstadt. It's quite an unusual toy museum and you won't spot a single glass case. The toy museum is more like an exploration trip through an old attic filled with lots of toys and other things. The name of the museum "Die Dachboden" rougly translates to "The attic gang" and refers to a gang of cuddly toys led by penguin Otto.