(1) There are many beautiful houses in Sylt.
(2) The beach of Morsum. This is mainly a beach for various sea birds, tourists can walk on a hiking path.
(3) Besides birds, there are a lot of horses and cows on the island.
(4) This evil dog guards the gate to the small appartments. Luckily, I passed and made it there alive ;-)
(5) Strong winds blew on Morsum - the weather turned to heavy rain.
(6) The beach of Westerland. It was a warm and sunny day but the water was cold and the beach not very full.
The Sylt web site
Westerland is a place where many tourists (Germans and foreigners) go. It is littered with ugly hotels but Westerland has a long beach where you can collect seashells easily (it is allowed). For those who are more into nature and museums, Morsum and Keitum are better choices: many opportunities to go hiking or taking pictures.