(1) Live bands at street festival cover songs from other artists. However, if you go to a bigger festival, you may see local artists singing original songs.
(2) The bigger flea markets usually accompany street festivals.
(3) Antique things are very popular items.
(4) This corn cob sells small and yummy corn cobs.
(5) The silver man was hungry - and simply grabbed the candys from the police man. Don't worry, the silver man was not arrested!
You can find flea markets throughout the year. Some of the bigger super markets even have a weekly one. Street festivals however, are usually held between June and August. Two of the biggest ones are the Altonale and the Eppendorfer Landstrassenfest. The festivals are very similiar with flea markets, bands performing on stage and various places to eat.