Atari Fair Neuss
Coldfire dev meeting
Eye Sight Test
The Three !!!
Life in Middle Age
Revenge of the Golf Clubs
An arrogant man is insulting an innocent one in a workshop. The latter is peacefully turning the roller. The arrogant one doesn't realize that his hand is about to get a fatal treatment by the roller...
- Created in the elective subject Video teached by Harald Weiß. I did three film projects during that time: interviews, The Roller and Blind Integration. This course was also open for the pupils who were going to secondary modern school (Realschule). There are mainly three different types of school in Germany. For the people going to Realschule, school life is over after ten years while the ones who go to the Gymnasium (like me) finish school after 13 (now: 12) years. After half of the course was over, the ones going to the Realschule (like Patrick Toll) had to leave because they had their final exams. Therefore only two people were left (me and Lennart Kirchner) and I had the opportunity to do another film project (Blind Integration) wich was much better than the first.
- The subject was taught in the art room. The barrel is mainly used for some kind of art prints.
- Just like Blind Integration and The Mirror, this film uses no videotitle program for the introduction.
- I had chosen the roller mainly for optical reasons, because I thought I had to do something with it. Unfortunately, the end result was not very exciting.
- Shot in the Heinrich Hertz School.
Horror, D 1994, 5 min.
Original title: Die Walze
Format: PAL VHS
Camera: Lennart Kirchner
Actors: Matthias Jaap, Patrick Toll
Broadcast date: -