How wonderful could our society be, if we could just be polite to each other! The Robbery shows two extremely polite people: A gangster is asking his victim in a polite way for various items. The victim is also quite friendly to the gangster. Therefore, gangster and victim get along quite well, even after the gangster decides to shot down his victim.
- "I am very sorry but I forgot one thing..." "And that is?" "I forgot to erase my traces!" "Ah, I see! So you want to shoot me down now?"
- It was a cold winter's day in January. Therefore, not all participating persons had good memories of the shooting.
- The toy gun, which was used by the gangster, also appears in many other Pinguin TV movies.
- Only two were acting, but a third one can be seen, too: Rufus was sitting on a park bench in the background.
- In 1995 I wrote down about twenty ideas for short films. It became soon obvious that it is not an easy task to make longer films (over ten minutes). Another film from this idea collection was The Joke which was filmed on the same day as The Robbery.
- Type of film
- Realistic, two actors.
D 1996, 4 Min.
Original title: Der Überfall
Format: PAL SVHS, HiFi Stereo
Camera: Matthias Jaap
Actors: Jan Twesten (victim), Daniel I. (gangster)
Broadcast date: ?