Super Beaver 28
Clark Beaver is a journalist. He leads a very hard life, has serious problems in his love life and too much work. But he has a secret identity: He is Super Beaver Hamburg's super hero. Super Beaver fights against mutant monsters and various evil people. One of the greatest villains just escaped from prison: Lux Pengo. Lux Pengo's is out for revenge and using advanced science he creates the ultimate enemy for Super Beaver: Super Seal.
- Super Beaver is a parody of Super-Man and Batman.
- There are five different versions of the film. The first one is only five minutes long and Super Beaver wins against Super Seal by playing some bad music.
- It's my first movie where music plays an important role.
- Although titled as the 28th part of the Super Beaver films, this is actually the first one. The two other Super Beaver films were Super Beaver forever (Super Beaver 29) and Super Beaver 25.
- Outside locations were e.g. in front of a justice building, the city park and a library.
- Lux Pengo is the type of villain who will never give up. In prison, a fellow jailbird tells him that he hasn't succeeded destroying Super Beaver in the past twentyseven parts. Of course, Lux gets quite angry...
Super Beaver 28
D 1995, 15 Min.
Original title: Super-Biber 28
Music: Enjoy (Björk), Kerkermeister (EAV), Ming's Theme (Queen), Kashmir (Led Zeppelin), Ace of Spades (Motörhead), The Hero (Queen)
Format: PAL SVHS-C
Camera: Matthias Jaap
Actors: Stuffed pets
Broadcast date: 03.08.1995 20:00 Offener Kanal Hamburg